- What is your professional passion?
- What is the most pressing education issue in Jordan District?
- Who do you see as a professional teacher-leader in your building?
- Why did you join JEA?
- Why do you stay a member of JEA?
- What would JEA look like or be doing that would cause you or others to join?
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I spent last Wednesday through Saturday at the Nation Council of Urban Education Associations conference. It was all about organizing. There was a lot of good information and ways to organize our members for relationship building and around issues. The key is still the one-on-one conversation and getting to know our members. Some questions that I think need to be asked to help us include: