Monday, August 9, 2010

Thanks for Coming!

I want to thank the 60-70 teachers who attended the General Membership Meeting this evening. It seemed that teachers were supportive of the JEA Negotiations Team and understood why a settlement was not reached.

If you were unable to attend, talk to someone in your building who did, or plan on attending the next meeting on Monday, August 23 at 5:00 P.M. at the South Jordan Library. The same information will be presented.

I appreciate the support of the Negotiations Team and the Executive Board.

The PAC will meet on Tuesday, August 24 at 4:30 to interview Nathan Gedge, candidate for the School Board, running against Peggy Jo Kennett. I will send an e-mail out to PAC members.

I will be out of state on vacation until August 15. If you have immediate needs, contact the JEA Office. Otherwise, I will be available Monday, August 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment