Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Educator Days on the Hill

Educator Days on the Hill will be held on Fridays throughout the Legislative Session.  The dates are:

·         February 1 (D track off)
·         February 8 (I will be there, D track off)
·         February 15 (C track off)
·         February 22 (C track off)
·         March 1 (I will be there, C track off, middle school PTC comp day, traditional elementary grade prep day)
·         March 8 (I will be there, B track off, traditional elementary PTC comp day)

The JEA PAC is willing to cover the cost of the long-term sub ($92) for up to 10 JEA members who choose to use an Alternative Leave Day to attend Educator Day on the Hill.  If you would like to use one of those days, please send me an email with your name and the date you will attend.

If you are off on any of the dates listed and would like to attend, please send me an email with your name and the date you will attend, so I can inform UEA that you will be there.  I look forward to seeing some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment