Monday, December 13, 2010

Educator Day on the Hill

Plan ahead now to attend a UEA Educator Day on the Hill.  Most of the scheduled days are Fridays.  Below is the list of the dates with which schedule would accommodate educators attending. 

January 28 (D track is off) - I will be teaching that day.
February 4 (D track is off/track change day)
February 11 (C track is off) - I will be teaching that day.
February 18 (C track is off)
February 25 (C track is off/track change day) - I will be teaching that day.
March 4 (B track is off/secondary PTC comp day/traditional elementary grade transmittal day)
Monday, March 7 (B track is off) - I will be teaching that day.

If you are prepared and are able to make your track change early or submit your grades early, every teacher, except A-track teachers, have the opportunity to attend at least one UEA Educator Day on the Hill.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending and let me know which day you would like to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment